Open Position: RV RENTAL BOOKING AGENT
Nashville RV is currently seeking an RV rental booking agent at our Franklin, TN location.
Applicant must be mature; professional in presentation; friendly; able to multi-task; have excellent written and verbal skills. Some knowledge of RVs is a plus.
The booking agent will be responsible for completing rental bookings via phone, email or walk-ins. He/she must also courteously greet walk-in customers and give short tours of the RVs and the services we provide; perform additional clerical duties; as well as assist other departments with tasks as needed. A detailed list of duties and responsibilities can be discussed at the interview. Qualified applicants please send a cover letter and resume.
Job Opening Date: 2/02/2016
Job Type: Full-time 40hrs+ per week
Compensation: $14.00 /hour based on experience
Job Location: Franklin, TN 37064
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: Rental Experience: 1 year
Required license or certification: Driver’s License
Required Education: Associates
- Schedule technicians and cleaners to perform service on our rental trailers and motor homes.
- Schedule rental bookings.
- Communicate with customers on the phone and in person.
- Ensure Nashville rental trailers and motorhomes are properly maintained.
- Collect payments from customers and manage deposits.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure proper marketing/advertising within the department.
Nashville RV Job Requirements:
- At least 2 years experience in rentals or very similar industry.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Excellent conflict resolution skills.
- Communicate effectively with both customers and fellow employees.
- Associate Degree or proven rental experience preferred.
- Previous leadership experience preferred.
APPLY HERE >>
Nashville RV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strictly adheres to the TN EEOC Guidelines