Open Position: RV TECHNICIAN
Nashville RV is seeking an RV Technician with diagnostic and repairs skills for mechanical, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, and maintenance problems. Must be organized, have an eye for detail and the willingness to take on any RV associated task or problem head on.
The Nashville RV Technician applicant must be mature; professional in presentation; friendly; able to multi-task; have excellent written and verbal skills.
Job Opening Date: 2/01/2016
Job Type: Full-time 40hrs+ per week
Compensation: $13.00 /hour based on experience
Job Location: Franklin, TN 37064
Required experience: Technical trades (Plumbing, Carpentry, Electrical, Maintenance etc)
Required license or certification: Driver’s License
- Be able to diagnose and estimate time for repair to report to management and customers.
- Perform basic plumbing, electrical and carpentry
- Communicate with customers about their RV on the phone and in person.
- Ensure Nashville rental trailers and motorhomes are properly maintained.
- Perform several other miscellaneous duties.
- Keep a clean and safe work environment
Nashville RV Job Requirements:
- RVIA Certifications helpful.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a technical trade field. (Plumbing, Electrical, Maintenance, etc…)
- Exposure to Tennessee outside conditions ( Hot, Humid, Cold)
- Ability to pass a drug test.
- Possible long periods of bending, standing, squatting.
- Ability to show up to work on time, all the time.
- Valid driver’s license
APPLY HERE >>
Nashville RV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strictly adheres to the TN EEOC Guidelines